Excellent staff is the key to our ongoing success. We’re always interested in meeting CPA, CFA and CFP® professionals who are productive, tech-savvy, creative, reliable and ambitious. We encourage you to connect with us if you are interested in possible future employment with our firm.
A few logistical things to know if you’re considering pursuing a career with Grubman Wealth Management:
- We are a team-oriented wealth management firm managing over $300 million of client assets.
- We provide integrated wealth management services: investment management, financial planning and tax services.
- We’re small, intentionally so. Our team is made up of five financial professionals and a staff of three operational and client service representatives. However, we are on a growth trajectory, and this number will increase.
- We offer paid vacation, market holidays and sick leave; a 401(k) plan; medical and dental insurance; and reimbursement for professional development and credentialing.
- Our office is a light-filled, casual but professional environment conveniently located in downtown Berkeley one block from the nearest BART stop.
Minimum qualifications for employment are:
- Bachelor’s degree, minimum 3.4 GPA
- Ability to produce accurate work and prioritize time
- Ability to take initiative and follow through
- High proficiency in Word and Excel
- Experience with a CRM
- Quick adopter of IT
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We encourage you to send us your C.V. if you are interested in working at Grubman Wealth Management.